Haunting Mids Forumites

skr3ddy

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go to the actual site and you will see.:poke:

The big HM move has begun. It could be a day or five - I don't know yet. Getting the URL redirected and such is beyond my control... it's a waiting game. I'll update this page as things develop.

If you have a picture or message you'd like displayed on this page, gimme a holla. Perhaps some hilarity can ensue during the wait.

^^^^^^^^

From main page.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Chowder

View Post

You have to admit that the man waxes philosophic like all the greats:

In Hoogie-Boogie Land, there is no war.

There is no hate...CAN Y'ALL RELATE?!?!?!

I think I speak for everyone when I say.....WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I love his dental hygiene and stage spitting and cigarette puffs. From there, I like how he tries to get the crowd into it and gives up saying we are going to play it anyway. And screaming and watching the guitar player stumble through power chords and just the overall feel of it. Sort of reminds me of a {censored} and onion sandwich. Oh, and for the record, I cannot relate.

cry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sense_of_henry

View Post

I love his dental hygiene and stage spitting and cigarette puffs. From there, I like how he tries to get the crowd into it and gives up saying we are going to play it anyway. And screaming and watching the guitar player stumble through power chords and just the overall feel of it. Sort of reminds me of a {censored} and onion sandwich. Oh, and for the record, I cannot relate.

cry.gif

To be fair though, it's their version of a party song, though one gets a certain urgency not unlike that of the events unfolding in Darfur when Curtis proclaims, "SPARK IT UP,. SPARKY!!!" The Jeff Foxworthy fan's "What's Going On", if you will.

Archived