i would just like to say one thing about the twin reverb's "reverb"

mrweems

• Members
That's why I have a hard time selling anything... if I'm not into it today a lot of times later on it'll be just exactly what I wanted to hear.

:wave:

yeah. well this sucks. why you ask. B/c i don't like the amp. But i like its reverb thats about it.

jesus. i wish i had this reverb in an ac30 circuit. now that would be tits :):thu:

• Members

jaguar and mustang with humbuckers,lots of fuzz and high gain effects.

see thats where i'm lacking. hioutput singlecoil'd pickups. plus hotcake and an eternity.. not such a great idea for an already bright amp.

but none the less i was having fun tuesday.

• Members

i try get my guitar as dark as possiblt without loosing it in a rumbling mass of noise.

on my twin i have my amp set-normal channel input1/2 dont matter,bright switch off treble5-7,mids 8 bass7-8 and have all my fuzz maxed with tone 11-1 oclock .

the humbuckers are dimarzio super distortions and i have no problems with brightness,in fact its closer to dull if anything.

i used to have SD antiquities in my jaguar and theyre low output (6k8) and it was a little bright with 1 meg pots,i switched to HB and 250k pots.

btw,SD antiquities are really nice pups and i like them better than my vintage mustang pups.

:thu:

• Members
i try get my guitar as dark as possiblt without loosing it in a rumbling mass of noise.

on my twin i have my amp set-normal channel input1/2 dont matter,bright switch off treble5-7,mids 8 bass7-8 and have all my fuzz maxed with tone 11-1 oclock .

the humbuckers are dimarzio super distortions and i have no problems with brightness,in fact its closer to dull if anything.

i used to have SD antiquities in my jaguar and theyre low output (6k8) and it was a little bright with 1 meg pots,i switched to HB and 250k pots.

btw,SD antiquities are really nice pups and i like them better than my vintage mustang pups.

:thu:

thats cool. but i just can't get away from the tele love.

Though i wouldn't mind a jazzmaster or a jaguar.

Archived