I think I might want a reverb pedal.

Gremson

• Members

With the purchase of my new Sovtek amp, I find myself lacking reverb. I've never owned an amp without reverb, and I'm used to it, I like it.

Anyone hae any suggestions for a decent reverb! I see the Holy grail is good, but are there any other hits out there? Extra points if it does other things too, delay or whatnot.

What dost thou suggest?

:wave:

• Members

Maybe the Holy Stain. You get 2 forms of reverb on it, plus pitch shift, tremolo and a couple of interesting fuzz/distortion opions too, for under $100.

I have the Digiverb, I was going to sell it, because I got a new amp that has reverb on it, but I can't decide whether to keep it or not. Not bad for the $.

• Members

I have an RV-3 and i love it, but there is alot of purists who say the reverb is too digital..which i why i like it and i use it for reverse reverb and delay. If you want reverb for a crazy effect the RV-3 is great but if you want it for slight reverb similar to an amp reverb i'd say The Holy Grail is the way to go.

But saying that the Holy Grail has no delay which the RV-3 does:wave:

• Members

My only reverb pedal is the Glass Nexus, otherwise I use rack gear like TC electronic M-one or Lexicon MPX-1. Believe it or not I usually use the Glass Nexus. Heck of a sound. 8 presets. Dual 12AX7 tubes. Has delay, phaser, rotary, chorus, trem, vibe, flanger and vibrato as well. Not cheap though $400.

Damage Control's website is under construction but maybe tomorrow you can hear the clips. I heard them and bought this pedal.

Archived