song post - for those into scary sampled ambient stuff

garyfanclub

• Members

Yo, I dug. I liked the subtle metronomic effect of the glitchy bit. And there was definitely some nice chordal stuff going on in the first 2/3 (the closing 1/3 sounded like it was from a different song or some sort of interlude...might want to differentiate it more and make it its own thing). Reminded me a bit of William Basinski or something.

I bet out I can out-lose your mind you...check out "Lost Tide" on my Myspace thing (link below) ;)

• Members

I don't really understand it.

Yeah... It started as a sonic experiment of me playing with different effects and plug ins on garage band.

honestly the song scares the crap out of me.

thanks for your feedback guy, would y'all be interested in hearing any other weird {censored} i come up with?

• Members
Yo, I dug. I liked the subtle metronomic effect of the glitchy bit. And there was definitely some nice chordal stuff going on in the first 2/3 (the closing 1/3 sounded like it was from a different song or some sort of interlude...might want to differentiate it more and make it its own thing). Reminded me a bit of William Basinski or something.

I bet out I can out-lose your mind you...check out "Lost Tide" on my Myspace thing (link below)
;)

I loved it dude, are you using garageband? If so we could probably do a collaboration on a track if you're interested.

Archived