Good fuzz for keys/organ

super988man

• Members

I need a fuzzbox that works well with my keyboard/organ. I currently have a Muff, Fuzz Factory, and Rat for my guitar but none of these are loud enough/cause a big enough difference besides the Rat. The FF, theoretically, should've been the answer but the Rat seems to make more of a tonal difference than the FF.

Anyone got any ideas? Are there any extremely loud Muffs that will work? Maybe some kind of Fuzzrite. Or a B:assmaster(god I'd love to use this on guitar too.) I just want that Farfisa-Through-Fuzzbox Krautrock style sound I've heard so much.

• Members

So from all these suggestions I think I'm leaning towards Kittie's, the FZ-2. Two choices I were looking at were Super Fuzz and Satisfaction Fuzz and this seems to do a variant of both. I just hope it's loud enough for an organ.

If not it'll still rule on guitar, I guess.

• Members

I run a Dunlop Classic Fuzz on my Yamaha sk20 organ/synth...it is like a Fuzz Face in a small MXR box.... but I use it for square wave & sick tones, not small dirty grit

you can play 2 keys next toi each other and it makes a sick async'd tremolo fuzz wall of sound... Love it :wub:

Archived