DD-3 issues

Faldoe

• Members

After getting some info from other HC members I want to send my dd-3 to modded by Keeley.

I'm currently using a MIJ dd-3 for my main pedal and a regular MIT dd-3 for vox. the MIT switch is acting up - when I try and turn it off or on it won't go off/on. the pedal is missing the little rubber thing that the pedal cover screw goes into, is that whats making the switch screwy?

• Members

After getting some info from other HC members I want to send my dd-3 to modded by Keeley.

I'm currently using a MIJ dd-3 for my main pedal and a regular MIT dd-3 for vox. the MIT switch is acting up - when I try and turn it off or on it won't go off/on. the pedal is missing the little rubber thing that the pedal cover screw goes into, is that whats making the switch screwy?

If it's a current one that you've just gotten recently, I'd contact Boss. It should still be under warranty.

• Members

If it's a current one that you've just gotten recently, I'd contact Boss. It should still be under warranty.

Na the MIJ one is fine, thats the one I got off ebay. The MIT is old stuff, beat up, the battery snap was cut off, perhaps that is the issue.

• Members

Na the MIJ one is fine, thats the one I got off ebay. The MIT is old stuff, beat up, the battery snap was cut off, perhaps that is the issue.

Hm...is there anything blocking the switch when you press the pedal down?Something could be getting in the way. :idk:

Archived