Mount Helium

TheChopsyWanker

• Members

So I was browsing around through Myspace hoping to find some new music. Do you guys remember Apex Theory? I had completely forgotten about them. They weren't too bad...not the greatest however. Anyway, they kicked out their {censored}ty singer and became a trio with the guitarist taking vocal duties.

www.myspace.com/mthelium

Good stuff! I don't know what it reminds me of, but it's spacey and heavy at the same time. Plenty of delay and reverb going on. I haven't listened to the whole album yet, but the first 3 tracks are pretty damn good so far. Led Umbrella sticks out the most. Anyway, figured you guys might dig 'em.

• Members
wow, chopsy..where have u been?

Hey seif...long time no see! Glad someone remembers me haha. :) It's been a crazy couple of years trying to finish up my degree while working full time. I had to sell a good chunk of my gear (including my entire pedalboard) to help pay for school so I'm trying to build it back up again. I had major delay withdrawals, though I just finished a BYOC delay. It was like reuniting with an old friend. But yeah I miss this place for sure. Lots of new faces and pedals I see. I think I'd have a tough time trying to catch up on what's new. Graduation is in May though so I'll be back around again soon hopefully.

BTW, I just checked out your Myspace...cool stuff! Trippy, yet spacey and beautiful. It'd be fun to play that live.

Archived