Popular Pedals

Zachman

• Members

theres no way this thread will work. you need objectivity, and thats impossible here. you're better off calling guitar center and asking them.

I am trying to get some ideas for good things to order, for my buddies music store, at NAMM... Stuff that GC doesn't necessarily carry :idea:

• Members

ill give this a go.

Wahs: Teese+Fulltone for boutique. Vox+Dunlop for mass prod.

Fuzz: where to start :) Monsterpiece, Analogman, DAM and Zvex should probably top any list. Fulltone and Foxrox too

Delay: Same as fuzz, but generally for a decent price, Boss and Line 6 are hard to go past.

Compressor: Keeley and Analogman for boutique. Boss and MXR for their CS/dyna lines.

Reverb: T-rex, Line 6, Boss....nothing much beats a proper verb unit though

Chorus: Analogman, Retrosonic, Jacques for boutique. Boss probably the best of the mass producers...ibanez/maxon not far behind.

Flanger: Foxrox? ADA? Boss? never been a fan.

Over Drive: :rolleyes::blah: seriously though, MI Audio, Fulltone and Ulbrick are my 3 favourites. same applies to distortion.

Boost: KLON!!! :freak:

EQ: Antelope made a good one. never had a use for them.

Distortion: see overdrive. Tube Zone is probably the best high gain dist around

• Members

List them: Brand/Model

Wahs

Fuzz

Delay

Compressor

Reverb

Chorus

Flanger

Over Drive

Boost

EQ

Distortion

and anything else I missed

budda

skreddy * (may i suggest the mayo or pink flesh)

malekko ekko 600

analogman comp

line 6 verbzilla

boss ce-2

ross flanger

dod 250

byoc tri boost

barber barb eq

proco rat

• Members

budda

skreddy * (may i suggest the mayo or pink flesh)

malekko ekko 600

analogman comp

line 6 verbzilla

boss ce-2

ross flanger

dod 250

byoc tri boost

barber barb eq

proco rat

aside from the rat and maybe the ce2, the rest is popular on forums only. I would think a more generalized "popular" is anything boss, digitech, ibanez or similar not some byoc pedal.

• Members

aside from the rat and maybe the ce2, the rest is popular on forums only. I would think a more generalized "popular" is anything boss, digitech, ibanez or similar not some byoc pedal.

We carry:

Aphex

Boss

Budda

Digitech

Electro Harmonix

Eventide

Fulltone

Home Brew Electronics

Lehle

Line 6

Maxon

MXR

Radial

SIB

T-Rex

Visual Sound

Voo Doo Labs

pedals2.JPG

pedals3.JPG

pedals4.JPG

pedals5.JPG

pedals6.JPG

pedals7.JPG

pedals8.JPG

pedals.JPG

And I am looking either for new lines to carry or particular models of the lines that we do carry that I should perhaps focus toward.

• Members

Quit making retarded {censored}ing threads.

If you don't know what sells at a guitar store, then you probably shouldn't have any say in selecting the inventory.

and jesus man, you're around here enough. you can obviously see what people like. :poke:

Get the sand out of your vagina, then go have a big bag of dicks-Tool

• Members

wait....

aren't you like 48?

a single left over 80's rocker none the less?

and you're calling people "tools" on an internet forum?

hahahha go eat a TV dinner.

hahahahahaha

/end

nope :lol:

Just call it like I see it

dick-head-tshirt.jpg

Your stalking, and harassment is in violation of the TOS jr. wanna keep playing, please do feel free to add me to your ignore list, if you have an issue, exercise some self-control and resist the urge to click on my threads, or contain your apparent impulse control issue, and try some positive posts instead of what you've been doing. No sense getting banned. (prediction)

Advice: pay close attention to the 4th sticky posted on the forum.

Consider this a friendly word of advice. I appreciate a good debate, and can agree to disagree but what you are doing is seeking opportunities to throw darts and it's unacceptable. Please stop.

• Members

nope
:lol:

P1010137.JPG

really, do tell.

If you go back and look, you'll see plainly that you indeed are the one resorting to name calling. Implying that not only did I have a vagina, but in fact a sandy one, going on to call me a "tool" and then taking it so far as to make a cheap shot about me eating a bag of dicks?

:cop::cop::wave:

• Members

Advice: pay close attention to the 4th sticky posted on the forum.

Consider this a friendly word of advice. I appreciate a good debate, and can agree to disagree but what you are doing is seeking opportunities to throw darts and it's unacceptable. Please stop.

Ah now Zachman, Every thread you have started always ends up with you searching for arguments, and most of the time you instigate them.

And theres no reason to resort to abusing on here if someone abuses you first.

lol. Its like a school playground here.

Now im off to the teachers lounge for a whiskey. :wave:

• Members

Ah now Zachman, Every thread you have started always ends up with you searching for arguments, and most of the time you instigate them.

And theres no reason to resort to abusing on here if someone abuses you first.

lol. Its like a school playground here.

Now im off to the teachers lounge for a whiskey.
:wave:

With nearly 12000 posts here over the past 7 years, I take exception to your statement, "Every thread you have started always ends up with you searching for arguments, and most of the time you instigate them".

I certainly didn't start an argument here, this guy came in here targeting my thread, looking for a confrontation.

You are right though, thanks for the reminder and helping to put me in check.

I will simply report, any continued flyby trolling, instead of handing it back, or issuing a warning. (At least, I'll try. I tend to not take shit from people, and am not very tolerant of idiocy)

:thu:

Archived