Eventide Timefactor opinions

Pete

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

$4K for what??? Don't pay retail for God's sake

Call me, or PM me-I'll hook you up, if you want to buy new or you can buy used. My buddy whose rack I built, got an Eclipse a while ago, for $1300 and the street $$$ for the G-Force is around $1K

Appreciate it but my wife is ready to riot. already spent a couple thousand last few months. G-Force clips were awsome. I can't get the eclipse page to come up for some reason.

Definitely appreciate your offer. Gotta wait awhile. Someday.

• Members
By the way, running two delay pedals in a chain is not the same thing as what the TF does. The TF has two completely independent delays.

Correct, as the two delays in series will act differently than in parallel, but the parallel application with pedals becomes a lot more complicated very quickly.

The TF is a STELLAR unit, though I think I like the tone of the Nova Delay a bit better, the TF has features that the Nova just doesn't, so it really is a case of meeting a need for those who choose one over the other.

You RAWK pbone. :thu:

• Members

Appreciate it but my wife is ready to riot. already spent a couple thousand last few months. G-Force clips were awsome. I can't get the eclipse page to come up for some reason.

Definitely appreciate your offer. Gotta wait awhile. Someday.

I understand, gotta keep the wife happy or misery will spread like wildfire.

Try this for some eclipse samples, and click on media:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/Harmonizers/Eclipse.aspx

• Members

The Timefactor is a great pedal, I see them used for $350 and happen to think that's excellent value considering what it can do. It has it's problems for sure, the looper and unstable tapping come to mind, but they are working on putting those right within the software upgrades and when they do it will be the best stompbox delay I've ever played.

• Members
Oh, make no mistake... I get that you took yet another opportunity to give me some crap, and were being sarcastic- trying to derail yet another thread. I responded to give you the opportunity to tie a noose for yourself, with the rope I handed you. Keep it up. I'd love to see you get banned. I am not interested in arguing.

Phil did warn you... but no worries
:p

:bor:

i just read. too bad about that rack thread huh ;)

• Members

:bor:

i just read. too bad about that rack thread huh
;)

no, it's still there for people who want to read the tech info

re:

Switching/Loop systems for pedal boards or rack setups

Rack mounting pedals to use w/ MIDI features like a rack setup, but w/ their favorite pedals instead or in tandem w/ rack gear

Along with the info to research for themselves-

The benefits of running gear through a switching system, and the quashing of the BS myths that have been perpetuated here and elsewhere, re: running gear in Stereo, W/D/, and W/D/W.

• Members
Yeah, that Time Factor is really something.

I have one on the way.

Nice choice :thu:
And for those who didn't hear, Eventide is looking at releasing the full software update by the end of the month (p3d4lwh0r3 reports the 25th.)

Archived