who uses the behringer boss dd3 clone?

hangwire

• Members

Not quite. But I have seen 70-ish used and I know they are reliable. For 15 though why not?

why not = my original question...

I know that the reverb clone has a weird tone thing when bypassed, so I'd rather drop the $15 on other things then a pedal that people unanimously say is garbage.

• Members

why not = my original question...

I know that the reverb clone has a weird tone thing when bypassed, so I'd rather drop the $15 on other things then a pedal that people unanimously say is garbage.

true, 15 bucks is 15 bucks....I don't even remember anyone on here mentioning they had one........oh hang on didn't 'hurb' do a demo of one? he seemed to think it was pretty good if I remember correctly...I'll see if I can find it.

• Members

I use DD400 regularly... So far (six months) no problems and I'm stepping on it more than on my other pedals (tap-tempo). It does "dendendenden" just like every other "100% digital 24-bit copy of your signal" delay I've heard does, and... Bypass is excellent, IMHO... Anything else?

• Members

I use DD400 regularly... So far (six months) no problems and I'm stepping on it more than on my other pedals (tap-tempo). It does "dendendenden" just like every other "100% digital 24-bit copy of your signal" delay I've heard does, and... Bypass is excellent, IMHO... Anything else?

sounds like a good deal. thanks!

Archived