Getting Bored... Pick my next project...

bt2513

• Members

I need a project to work on...

If you choose a new pedal, please tell me which one. Not much room on my board so something will probably have to go.

Here are pics for reference...

img1667nw1.jpg

my current board..

img1670wm3.jpg

• Members

You could do something very easy like a neck/bridge pup on switch so you can get a tele type tone. And if you want your guitar to still look stock you can replace one of your pots with a push pull pot.

Easiest mod you can do.

I've actually thought about replacing all the PU's with Duncans... maybe even Fralins but I can't justify the price considering I'm not currently playing in a band. I would really like to get rid of that cheesy pickguard...

BTW, they are Fender Lace Sensors but I have no idea which ones. The guitar is all original.

• Members

It's just me...but do you really need 3 delay and 2 overdrive pedals? I'd suggest getting a volume pedal and a pedal tuner.

Well... I play through a Maz Jr.

That being said, the FD2 and the RAT do TOTALLY different things.. I go back in forth on the delay. I've often thought about canning the DD5 but its a nice, standard pedal to have around. Kinda like a staple... ya know?

• Members

Well, you could buy a fuzz.

Thought about this... but I really prefer vintage-ish sounding fuzz and I'm kinda on the fence over what I would get. Leaning towards a Fuzz Factory, I know its not vintage sounding, but it would cover a lot of ground and give me something to tweak.

• Members

Thought about this... but I really prefer vintage-ish sounding fuzz and I'm kinda on the fence over what I would get. Leaning towards a Fuzz Factory, I know its not vintage sounding, but it would cover a lot of ground and give me something to tweak.

I didn't like my FF at all. But that's just me. If you want vintage, go with the AM Sun Face.

• Members

Well... I play through a Maz Jr.

That being said, the FD2 and the RAT do TOTALLY different things.. I go back in forth on the delay. I've often thought about canning the DD5 but its a nice, standard pedal to have around. Kinda like a staple... ya know?

Well then, there's always practice...;)

Archived