I win!!!

• Members

I don't think it's fair to say the TU-2 'destroys' signal. Sure it changes it, but it's up to the individual user to decide whether that change is for the worse or not. I prefer a few buffered pedals in my chain for sure, I feel I'll hjave a better signal than someone running 20 TB boxes in a row.

• Members
nothing wrong with the tu-2 itself, but having the tuner permanent in your signal path, with a buffered non true bypass disturbs signal quality.

having a true bypass A/B box, on goes to amp one to tuner could work wonders avoiding noise and tone loss.

so having a soo nice and expensive board and not careing about basic rules of signal quality is definitely a
failed
:D

First of all, you need at least one buffer in your chain. Otherwise, its like having 50 feet of cable, and it will sound like dump. SO, hence the TU2 (and the Roommate at the end of my board is also not true-bypass).

Also, I was not bragging about my board. I was simply pointing out that I was a jackass for buying all this {censored}. So in that case I do win.

• Members
They look immaculate and clean and hardly used
:idk:

You have duct tape everywhere

Yup! Duct tape to hold down the Roommate cables (power cable and such)- Otherwise they'd be flopping all over the place....

I could care less about the "look" of my board- I just want it to be functional and sound right. They're clean cause I take care of my {censored} (cause they're expensive ass pedals)- When we're on tour for a couple of months, they still look that way.

• Members

I don't know why you think putting yourself into debt is worth showing off, but that's your issue, not mine.

Acting like you're better than the other guys here because you spent $2500 on your pedalboard just makes you look like an asshole.

• Members

I don't know why you think putting yourself into debt is worth showing off, but that's your issue, not mine.

Acting like you're better than the other guys here because you spent $2500 on your pedalboard just makes you look like an asshole.

Jesus christ you guys have no sense of humor here do you?

Im trying to point out how much we all spend on our gear for very little benefit. I have 5 od's on this board. I only use 1 live. Hence, I'm a jackass.

If you don't want to play the "Who's a bigger jackass" game with me about pedals, thats fine, but life is too short to have to explain jokes to idiots.

• Members
Jesus christ you guys have no sense of humor here do you?

Im trying to point out how much we all spend on our gear for very little benefit. I have 5 od's on this board. I only use 1 live. Hence, I'm a jackass.

If you don't want to play the "Who's a bigger jackass" game with me about pedals, thats fine, but life is too short to have to explain jokes to idiots.

:confused:

I really thought that jokes were supposed to be funny?

:poke:

• Members

make it a funny joke and you'll have a lot less 'splainin' to do

Oh dear God .... for what I believe to be the first time in my life, I agree with Robo. What's next? Musicians Friend revamps their shipping department for increased order accuracy?

Archived