Distortion pedal

Davgar97

• Members

Hey guys, I've got a single channel amp at the moment and I'm looking for a pedal that I can use to go from a clean-ish tone to clasic rock distortion, can anyone recommend a good pedal? (i'm fairly new when it comes to effects!)

• Members

Hey guys, I've got a single channel amp at the moment and I'm looking for a pedal that I can use to go from a clean-ish tone to clasic rock distortion, can anyone recommend a good pedal? (i'm fairly new when it comes to effects!)

one with an on/off switch.....

• Members

tubescreamer or distortion III would work great. but my personal (less common) faves are the emma Reezafratzitz (someone mentioned it above, dont feel like quoting) and the T-rex Alberta. the t-rex would be perfect for what you're trying to do.

• Members

tubescreamer or distortion III would work great. but my personal (less common) faves are the emma Reezafratzitz (someone mentioned it above, dont feel like quoting) and the T-rex Alberta. the t-rex would be perfect for what you're trying to do.

Cheers for the advice, I think i read a review of Emma pedals ages ago and they got a very good write up, I've never had a chance to try one out though.

Archived