Boss DD-5

Aaron SS

• Members

big yay. It's my favorite delay. I bought mine when I had my dd20 because I got a great deal on it, I sold the dd20 like a week later. The dd-5 has everything I need/could want in a delay... it should also be noted that I have a dedicated looper.

I've heard some people complain about the sound quality of the repeats, but either they got lemons or mine is bad ass because it sounds great to me :idk:

with all that said also I'm stoked for december when the dd7 comes out.

• Members
What can you guys tell me about um? I dont find much on the forum search but i just snagged one because i got a good deal
:cop:
Clue me in, yay or nay?

Mines stuck around for the longest time and I still have it. Good "on the cheap" digital delay (although they look to be getting expensive lately.)

My biggest gripe is that the reverse won't go 100% wet. People say it sounds sterile, but I'm into it's sound :idk:

The biggest plus, it's a simple delay and easy to dial in.
External tap tempo ftw :thu:

• Members

I'm a large DD-5 fan. Have owned several over the years. The only complaint i have about them is that they are sort of a delay that I get tired of hearing. I don't know how else to explain it other than to say it wears on me after playing one for a while. Definitely a 9/10 delay unit in my book and if you've gotone - good on you. I may have to try and dig one back up myself. It's been a while.

• Members

I'm a large DD-5 fan. Have owned several over the years. The only complaint i have about them is that they are sort of a delay that I get tired of hearing. I don't know how else to explain it other than to say it wears on me after playing one for a while. Definitely a 9/10 delay unit in my book and if you've gotone - good on you. I may have to try and dig one back up myself. It's been a while.

Ear fatigue from a delay pedal is not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Archived