Multiple Output Tap Tempo?

• Members

Is there any such thing that can be used to set the tempo of multiple pedals at the same time all at once? For example it can be plugged into four separate pedals and when the tempo is tapped, all four pedals are set at the exact same tempo?

Which are the multiple pedals which have tap tempo expression jacks that you're using?

I use a dual tap tempo pedal w/ power supply for my wah (the greay pedal above the wah)... not the same thing as you're describing

NAMMpics028.jpg

• Members

I have a Boss FS-5U hooked up with a Y cable (1 male 1/4" to 2 male 1/4"'s, all mono) hooked to a DD-20 and a DD-5.

I set one for quarter notes and the other for dotted eighths, and tap away. Glorious!

That works, if you're inclined you could splice together 2 of these as you don't have to worry about signal loss...

• Members

Well, it's good to hear that a stereo y cable would work, cause I was hoping at least that would work if nothing else. The pedals I'm using right now are the Moog MuRF and Phaser, and DD-20. But I also plan on getting the RE-20 sometime and possibly the Boss RT-20 (I'm pretty sure this has tap tempo too). I'm not sure if I would really use it with the phaser cause I mostly use that for longer phase times so it wouldn't really match up with the shorter delay tempos.

Archived