• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
ROTFL!

"No one's bloody laughing..."

Thanks for sharing
:)
I'd never seen that. More proof that Bowie has had the greatest career of any Rock Star in history.

Awesome! I love that. It was gone from youtube for a while. Glad it's back.

Any Flight of the Conchords fanatics?
[YOUTUBE]gxtbJf5E9i4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]f4zV4pJ8MwM[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Blondie did a very faithful version of "Heroes".

Bowie songs are really hard to cover. We only usually do covers of songs if there is room for improvement. His songs are already so fully realized that it's hard to do a better job than he did.

We may do "Scary Monsters" someday, but I doubt it.

• Members

Let's not forget Nirvana's cover of The Man Who Sold the World (was that the title?) on MTV unplugged. Though it wasn't really a cover as much as it was a slaughter, and it wasn't really unplugged since Cobain ran his guitar through a fuzz pedal or something to get a distorted sound.

• Members

Let's not forget Nirvana's cover of The Man Who Sold the World (was that the title?) on MTV unplugged. Though it wasn't really a cover as much as it was a slaughter, and it wasn't really unplugged since Cobain ran his guitar through a fuzz pedal or something to get a distorted sound.

It wasn't forgotten. See first post.

• Members

Does Trent Reznor singing "Scary Monsters" with Bowie's band count?

Billy Corgan doing "All the Young Dudes" and "Jean Genie" with Bowie from his 50th Birthday.

A Perfect Circle doing "Ashes to Ashes". Only live versions available. I saw them do it in 2001 but unfortunately I've never found a decent mp3.

• Members

Archived