what would you do?

Brujo13

• Members

I really think it's worth it.

Faded sg's are 650 bucks new, and mim teles are 400.

He's getting 200 with the tele, and give or take some money on resale values, it's a fair deal.

And I'd much rather have a white mim tele with tortoiseshell pickguard than a faded sg. :love:

• Members
I really think it's worth it.

Faded sg's are 650 bucks new, and mim teles are 400.

He's getting 200 with the tele, and give or take some money on resale values, it's a fair deal.

And I'd much rather have a white mim tele with tortoiseshell pickguard than a faded sg.
:love:

yeah, plus i need the money so it works out i get a guitar that ive wanted for a while ( not crazy about the color but...) and some cash.

• Members
I really wish you weren't going through with this, but if you really want one, get the tele.

As for the pickguard color, you're the one who's going to be playing it, why don't you decide?
:idk:

i wish i didnt need the money, but i dont wanna take out a loan for two more terms in school, plus it'll be fun having a tele, and later once i fisnish school and get a good job i'll be able to buy another faded Sg ,one of the early ones with the cresent moon inlays and loaded it up with some hot liverpools.

doing this small sacrifice right now will reward me later.

as for the Pickguard i gonna rock it with the black one for a while

• Members

Well it looks like the guy flaked out.

We where supposed to do the trade today but,

The cheap plastic thermostat Housing in my car broke today, about 100feet from my church, once Mass was over i called him to let him know that i was gonna be a bit late , no answer and voicemail was full, so i get a friend to drive me to autozone to get he part, well turns out it its a dealer only piece. and the the one chevy dealer that was open didnt have one but they confirmed that the one near my house did.

Called the guy again, to let him know that i wasnt gonna be able to make it, no answer voicemail full, so i sent him a text msg explaining, got home and sent him an e-mail. again explaining what happened but i let him know that i wasnt flaking out and that i would make the drive to his town tomorrow once i replace the therm housing, ( he lives 1 hour and 30 mins away from me , and we were gonna meet halfway)

now we had agreed to meet at 4:30pm at this mall, and since he hadnt answered i figured he would call me once he ot there asking where i was , but 5pm rolled around and i tried calling him again ,but no answer and voice mail full.

i guess im kinda glad that it didnt happen, i really dont wanna sell the SG, and i guess the whole car thing was just a sign that the dude wasnt gonna show up. an expencive sign but it did save me the drive and time loss driving all the way there.

Archived