My final pedalboard - all assembled

hangwire

• Members

zlstj8.jpg

Arion stage tuner

Arion Octave

Sovtek Small Stone

NYC Big Muff with a Spencer amps mix muff mod [has clean boosted signal mixed in with fuzz]

Digitech PDs20/20 MultiPlay modded for 4+ seconds delay time and self oscillation

powered by a goldyke power all

• Members

different. I want that russian big muff.

you mean small stone :D

it is the best out of all I tried because the range seems much wider and run into the big muff with the color up, it gets this "mic on a penduleum" like sweep effect :cool:

• Members

Your pedalboard handles: what are they really called when I go to Home Depot/Lowes and ask, "Where do I find your ______?". Thanks in advance...

drawer hardware or draw pulls

it is in the aisle with all those little pull out bins, they might need new screws, though, as the incldued ones are longer than my thin pegboard ;)

how many do you need? I have 2 left over from when I used to have 2 full boards... PM me...

• Members

Nice - I like the pegboard with handles approach. What a practical / easy and good solution. The only problem with pegboard I see is that after a certain size it wouldn't have the strength to hold the pedals without bowing, but, for this size it would be great!

• Members

drawer hardware or draw pulls

it is in the aisle with all those little pull out bins, they might need new screws, though, as the incldued ones are longer than my thin pegboard
;)

how many do you need? I have 2 left over from when I used to have 2 full boards... PM me...

Thanks HW. PM coming up.

• Members

Nice - I like the pegboard with handles approach. What a practical / easy and good solution. The only problem with pegboard I see is that after a certain size it wouldn't have the strength to hold the pedals without bowing, but, for this size it would be great!

I had that thing packed, no bowing... lien 6 dl-4 moggerfooger and various pedals... always was sturdy :thu:

• Members

I love my russian big muff. Although i think i broke mine, its currently sitting on a table with its guts hanging out.

I had a green russian muff that I sold a month or so ago... the nyc can get the same general sound... live, you can't tell a difference

Archived