The pedalboard has landed

Shmoo

• Members

Ditto. The shoulder strap was the clincher for me.

Yeah, it's ideal for those of us who have to travel all over the city on public transport with a guitar too. That being said, I wouldn't like to carry a Pro around on my shoulder.

• Members

Hauling around just a half-full pro is a pain. I love how organized and easy to setup it is, but its pretty heavy. Mine is probably about 30 lbs (too bad I can't give you a figure in kilograms, the US really should get on board with the rest of the world on that one) right now and it's only half full. I'm going to keep an eye out for a way to make it easier to transport. Wheels of some sort...

• Members

Mine is on the way right now too from NY, a custom 36"x16" pboard via UPS and i have been checking the site multiple times daily

Aren't you getting a rave-on board? I have been looking at those for the past few weeks. The smaller board (13X22 I think?) w/ the case looks like a pretty good deal for $100. All my stuff will fit on a board that size ... I'll probably go for it soon.

• Members

Aren't you getting a rave-on board? I have been looking at those for the past few weeks. The smaller board (13X22 I think?) w/ the case looks like a pretty good deal for $100. All my stuff will fit on a board that size ... I'll probably go for it soon.

Ya, the rave-on. I am getting it w/o the case just to save $$, expect pics when it arrives!! The customs are a pretty good deal, mine totalled $120 for 16"x36" with the removable feet option so its at a slant with shipping. Should be here tomorrow

• Members

Congrats! Please post some shots when it's ready to go!

I hear you guys on carrying it around the city. My band practices in NYC and it's a pain taking public transportation (train from NJ to NY - walking 4 blocks to rehearsal space).

I'm getting my Pedaltrain Jr. today to make life a little easier. Very excited!

• Members

I've gone for soft

My soft case ripped on it's first outing. Beware sharp corners and sharp pedals.

The zipper is now broke so it no longer sees action. I've a second pro with the hardshell case on order. I need a second pedalboard anyway for my rack/FX1 rig. I'll share the hardcase between them.

-W

Archived