Do people here dream of pedals??

fist

• Members

..:Since joining HCFX, very much so. Mostly they're Line 6 Echo Parks and Behringer Echo Machines that I recieve as gifts and tokens of friendship, but then I wake up, and understand that I do not posess what I think about so long. And then comes the joy of dreaming, and then the shock of realization, and then the crying... Well, the crying doesn't happen, but I do regret ever sleeping. Like I should be doing right now. :bor:

• Members

No pedal dreams--but I hear songs in my dreams. I'll wake up for a half a minute and swear that i'll remember it, and then fall asleep again. The best I can do is remember the overall vibe, it's made me mad for years, because in my dreams, I know that it's the big hit song of the dream, and you know how you convince yourself that you're conscious enough when you're unconscious, to know that you're asleep? Well, i'm conscious enough to know that it's some brand new song that my brain has concocted out of a bunch of chords and riffs and whatnot, and the whole deal is that I agree in the dream to remember the goddamned thing, and then I can't. That might sound insane, but hey, I *am* insane, so that only makes sense. :)

• Members

I did, and I woke up, and had the urge to drive 15 miles to a little out of the way gear shop, and I did, and there was the pedal I was looking for at the time, front and center in the pedalcase, and cheap (it was a df-2)

all my Japanese friends say I have telepathy now :)

• Members

I definately have, but these days i keep having the same dream that i find a secret door in my house and it leads to a huge stairwell... I follow it for miles and it comes out at the beach at night, and there are dead people laying all over with no faces... hmm... somebody analyze...

Archived