NMKD

Loobster

• Members

It's just a shame it only has 4 note polyphony. Once you get the hang of using it you realise how cool it is. The presets suck balls. I can't wait to run it through some pedals too.

that is its only downfall.

• Members

Sometimes I don't understand why people buy the Microkorg when the MS2000 can be had for the same amount, or less. But the old stock is dying out and theyll all be gone (new anyway) soon.

Happy new synth day anyway.

• Members

Sometimes I don't understand why people buy the Microkorg when the MS2000 can be had for the same amount, or less. But the old stock is dying out and theyll all be gone (new anyway) soon.

Happy new synth day anyway.

Well, it's smaller, front panel is a lot easier to use, and I don't really care about the small keys, nor could I be {censored}ed with ebay or seeking one out.

Heartfelt, pick one up man. Hours of fun. I'm not using it as a controller but it could be.

• Members

Well, it's smaller, front panel is a lot easier to use, and I don't really care about the small keys, nor could I be {censored}ed with ebay or seeking one out.

Heartfelt, pick one up man. Hours of fun. I'm not using it as a controller but it could be.

True that.

Archived