"Labyrinth Kisses" - my third song post

• Members

Influences are pretty blatant :o FX gear used: BOSS RV-3, BOSS PN-2, BOSS GE-7, BOSS HM-2, BOSS CE-3, ebow. I recorded this right before I started my EHX obsession, hence all the BOSS gear. Dirt tones are mostly using the GE-7 to overload my Fender amps.

I have an edited version without the vocal intro and the piano outro; but here is the uncircumsized version (5:26).

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6516105

859824218_738ba741f7.jpg

• Members
Influences are pretty blatant

Too true. It just screams 'I :love: Rick Astley' :D

Very impressive. Some thing speople put up are technically impressive with a sucky song but this is a genuinely good song as well as great production. Top stuff. Hearing this and seeing what Seif is doing with Spc Eco is very cool to hear the progression.

• Members

to tell you the truth i thought i was going to hate it as for i dont listen to this kinda of music but i gave it a chance and it was pretty good.

I must say you do have immense talent, tons better then anything i could ever do:thu:
Even though i usually listen to the brutalz...I enjoyed the vocals, they were strong and flowed very well with the music.

• Members
Thanks for the kind words, guys
:)

No band anymore
:cry:
The drums were programmed, but they were programmed after I composed the parts on real drums. My studio just isn't elaborate enough to record decent sounding drums.

I'm a bit of a sucker for soft rock, but I like some brutalz too - I just don't write the brutalz convincingly. Not enough aggression in me anymore. My wife beat it out of me.

Too much so, unfortunately. I see you're in O-town. Do you play out much?

Ya, i was playing with two other guys in a band but one of them just moved and i am without band at the moment. But ya, we have played out a few times.

You live in Orlando?

• Members

I see you're in O-town. Do you play out much?

Ya, i was playing with two other guys in a band but one of them just moved and i am without band at the moment. But ya, we have played out a few times.

You live in Orlando?

• Members

I do.

I checked out your pedal demos at your YouTube link. Cool stuff.
You've got enough gear there to be a one-man band.
Where did you guys play at?

I do? :poke: ;) I wish!

2406433660_4664449458_b.jpg

We played a few shows at RumRunners in Cocoa beach and a bunch of times at Underground Bluz near UCF

• Members

We played a few shows at RumRunners in Cocoa beach and a bunch of times at Underground Bluz near UCF

I used to play at the open-mics at Underground Bluz, but it's been a few years. I really like playing at Tatamis in Winter Park, but it's also been a couple of years since I've been there. I need to get out more.

• Members

Ya, Underground Bluz is a cool venue. I started doing acoustic stuff there about 2 years ago. We played there as a band like 3 times but mainly just me and the bassist doing 2 acoustic guitar kind of stuff.

I want to get out and play again though, I have another good friend who is a drummer that just left a band and so the bassist and I may start playing with him. :idk:

School and work are, as always, my #1 priority at the moment.

Are you playing with anyone?

• Members

Are you playing with anyone?

I have a couple of bands that I work with every blue moon or so, but we're all older now, and have married lives and professional lives that make it hard to play as often as we'd like. PM me if you ever play around town. I'll come to the show.

• Members

Thoroughly impressed. Didn't think it would be my style, but just as a song it's plenty great enough to enjoy completely, and put on a few repeats even. :thu:

edit: And the piano at the end really nails it. Blissful sound!

• Members

Fantastic job, really liked the vocals and the overall largeness of it. Texture was fantastic. I WOULD pick up a CD of work like this, it's just that good.

I wish I had the capital to be in the studio long enough to record more and release it myself :( Thanks for the encouragement.

Archived