Anyone Have Gut Shots Of a Deluxe Electric Mistress?

• Members

My mistress started making noise so I opened it up to see if everything was the way it should be, but I honestly don't know what it is supposed to look like.

Also, do you guys know anyone who repaires EHX pedals?

Thanks!....:wave:

• Members

What kind of noise - rhythmic whining?

Thanks for responding.....Yeah, when it is bypassed it is just a hum but when the effect is engaged it is a hum plus a whine that goes with the rate of the flanging.

I have had this unit for about 10 years and have never had this problem before.....

• Members

Thanks for responding.....Yeah, when it is bypassed it is just a hum but when the effect is engaged it is a hum plus a whine that goes with the rate of the flanging.

I have had this unit for about 10 years and have never had this problem before.....

Whining AND hum - I'm not sure. You might contact Howard Davis (google him). He fixes these things. He's the authority on them.

• Members
Whining AND hum - I'm not sure. You might contact Howard Davis (google him). He fixes these things. He's the authority on them.

Hey thanks for posting that picture. As far as I can tell, everything looks good inside the pedal. I will contact Howard Davis right now....

Thanks again....:wave:

Archived