I just bought a pedal I've never heard of...

• Members

I saw a new Hopper Dual Effects Looper on Ebay for $50, so I snatched it up, even though I don't know much about the manufacturer. I needed something that would allow me to run two separate effects chains (one for modulation, one for dist/od), and this seems to fit the bill, and also appears to be made very well.

Here's a link to the product: http://www.hopperpedals.com/doubleloopers.html

Any thoughts, experiences, etc?

Thanks.

• Members

I just put your double looper in the mail. Tommyld is right. If you total up the parts I'm really not making a killling on this. I just enjoy building pedals.

I actually underestimated in my post above! (I was doing it quickly and left out the switches!:eek:)

So, it can cost more like 55ish to build one yourself! I built one myself (got the parts through Small Bear Elec...so add shipping costs on top of that!), but its been a while.

So, quite a deal, I think.

• Members

I just put your double looper in the mail. Tommyld is right. If you total up the parts I'm really not making a killling on this. I just enjoy building pedals.

Awesome, thanks a bunch! Can't wait to try it out, as I am sick of tap dancing with all my pedals.

• Members

I just learned about Hopper Pedals in this thread, and now I've looked thru your website. Pretty sure I'll order a patch box and a mini T.B. looper from you sometime :thu:

Archived