So the BBE Two Timers out now? Hope so, just ordered one.

• Members

I'm wondering how it compares to the Retrosonic analog delay that's based off the DM2.

I bought one. It was $300. Thought I'd go all out on an analog delay since it was the final missing piece. Now analog delays are suddenly a dime a dozen :(

I guess that's a good thing though. There everywhere now!

But anyway, this one just does 330ms? So you can have 2 settings, but you don't get double ms or something?

That's dirt cheap, regardless. Hope it's good!

• Members
I'm wondering how it compares to the Retrosonic analog delay that's based off the DM2.

I bought one. It was $300. Thought I'd go all out on an analog delay since it was the final missing piece. Now analog delays are suddenly a dime a dozen
:(

I guess that's a good thing though. There everywhere now!

But anyway, this one just does 330ms? So you can have 2 settings, but you don't get double ms or something?

That's dirt cheap, regardless. Hope it's good!

You happy with the Retrosonic? I've gassed for that pedal!

• Members

Yeah!

It was good when I got it, but all the knobs are so interactive I'm still learning how to get what I want out of it. You have to have all four knobs set just right for controllable oscillation and you can tweak one knob one way and it'll lose control so you turn another knob down a bit and it's back in control but a different flavour. I've had it a few months now and I still have things to discover. At first it put me off and I cursed it for sounding so good but being so difficult to find exactly what I want. Now I love it and I still have settings to explore.

So it's great but pricey vs. the analog delays that are coming out recently and has a learning curve that eventually pays off?

I still have a Danecho because I love its sound and it's easy to set up. But the Retro is a much sweeter, real sounding delay.

Archived