Team Sleep Effects

• Members

Anyone know what sort of gear the band Team Sleep uses? I know they use ESP Vipers and Yamaha Tele Copies through Vox AC30s and Orange Cabs, but I'd really like to know what sort of dirt boxes they are using, as well as just about any gear information you guys have got.

Thanks!

Matt

• Members

chino's deftones setup is pretty basic as far as i can remember. volume pedal controlling gain on the amp and chorus.. maybe a delay too.

Yeah, but I really just need to know what hes using in Team Sleep for his distortion sounds.

And no new album til' 2010, is what I've read.

• Members

stephen carpenter has one. and a fuzz factory. not sure about chino though.

sounds like amp dist to me..

Yeah, nevermind. I found an article in an older guitar world that sorted it out. It said Vox AC-30s for clean and Matamp heads for dirt, along with Ibanez and Boss stompbox effects for Chino.

• Members

I don't think he toured with the Matamp though. There's a video of "Your skull is red" from some TV show, and the only amps onstage are Voxes (voxen?) with Orange cabs.

It's possible the Matamp was offstage, but he's done TV gigs with it before.

• Members

I don't think he toured with the Matamp though. There's a video of "Your skull is red" from some TV show, and the only amps onstage are Voxes (voxen?) with Orange cabs.

It's possible the Matamp was offstage, but he's done TV gigs with it before.

maybe it was just the voxes, then. hmm..

Archived