Post Your Tidy Pedal Board...

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

certainly not as tidy as most of them in this thread.

This is under revision right now.....everything is changing. Pedals have come, pedals have gone. But I used it like this for quite a while.

I could get nearly anything I needed to get sound-wise with this setup, just was missing an octave fuzz when this pic was taken.

I guess I have the Eric Johnson aesthetic sensibilities with the bare wood design. Maybe I should paint it black.....

The Arion in the back is a pretty rare bird, Big Digital Chorus pedal with several different modes, sort of like a cheaper Dimension D sort of tone.

oldpedalboard.jpg

• Members

^^^what's the swirly pedal?

Landgraff Dynamic Overdrive. But it has been bumped by the great sounding and SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive Cmatmods Signa Drive. I like the Signa Drive even better than my Landgraff....believe it or not.

• Members
you could have made a much smaller more compact board.

but a great board other than that.
:thu:

True,and thanks for the compliment.
My homemade one was more compact,but not near as tidy as this.
I was practically forced to buy this board when I saw the $10.00 price tag.:eek:
I couldn't round up the materials,let alone find a nice piece of loop material for $10.00.
Radial sold them awhile back.I think where I got it from,it held the store display of Radial Tonebones.

068.jpg

Archived