Music Ground on Denmark Street are stuck up wankers!

Vince

• Members

So I headed over there last night after work to try some fuzz pedals - I couldn't see any initially, so I asked what they had. They proceeded to tell me about the big muff (no thanks, don't like them), and then about some expensive ones they've got coming in soon (

• Members

is music ground the place that has the 700$ beebaa and the zvexs in the window or the place with the moollon with the tall guy with the glasses and tattoo on his hands. The first place wa kind of cold to me...but the tall guy was rather friendly..

• Members

Yeah, the place with the Canadian guy with tattoos on his hands. I can see how some people might think him arrogant, and to be honest he does have a hint of the usual affected Denmark St store assistant attitude but he's always been decent to me. Vintage & Rare is the only place to buy pedals, especially fuzz, how come you didn't go in there?

• Members

is music ground the place that has the 700$ beebaa and the zvexs in the window or the place with the moollon with the tall guy with the glasses and tattoo on his hands. The first place wa kind of cold to me...but the tall guy was rather friendly..

Yeah, that's them, although the tall guy is alright, the short fat {censored} is annoying!

• Members

I'm surprised, they have loads of wicked stuff in there...everytime I go in Joe (the pedal dude) ends up forcing yet another pedal on me...haha.

I'm probably just being fussy!

• Members

Lol, the worst staff are in Soho Soundhouse or Rhodes. Both of those shops should just close down.

Soho Soundhouse is part of Turnkey isn't it? They went into administration recently so you have your wish!

• Members

Yeah, the place with the Canadian guy with tattoos on his hands. I can see how some people might think him arrogant, and to be honest he does have a hint of the usual affected Denmark St store assistant attitude but he's always been decent to me. Vintage & Rare is the only place to buy pedals, especially fuzz, how come you didn't go in there?

the canadian guy is nice but the older short fat guy is a total dick. i went in once to buy an ernie ball volume (i needed to try it to make sure it was what i wanted) and he said he was too busy to let me try it. there was no one in the store and he was sitting behind the counter picking at his nails.

• Members

Yeah, that's them, although the tall guy is alright, the short fat {censored} is annoying!

The short fat guy is a bit of a cock, I had my annual dealing with him a few months ago, ended up going to Vintage and Rare and buying from there.

The Music Ground is Manchester is a very different experience though. The few times I've been in there they couldn't have been more helpful.

• Members

the canadian guy is nice but the older short fat guy is a total dick. i went in once to buy an ernie ball volume (i needed to try it to make sure it was what i wanted) and he said he was too busy to let me try it. there was no one in the store and he was sitting behind the counter picking at his nails.

Lol, classic. What a dick.

• Members

+100 on the stumpy penis looking man...

Too many stories for my liking...

Wunjo are awsome lads and Brian is always willing to cut deals... it seems expensive at first glance but he's always willing to haggle... and vintage and rare are the nuts...

• Members

+100 on the stumpy penis looking man...

Too many stories for my liking...

Wunjo are awsome lads and Brian is always willing to cut deals... it seems expensive at first glance but he's always willing to haggle... and vintage and rare are the nuts...

Is Brian the bearded Scottish guy that owns it? If so, he's a top bloke.

Archived