Another loop junky thread...

Jbrazz

• Members

once i sell my fuzz factory, im planing on getting a lofi loop junky.

so that way ill have a looper at the start of my chain, and at the end with the 2880.

is there any difference between the two different paintjobs? or is it just the paint?

the new fuzz factories have the 9v input, do the new junkies do to?

thanks.

• Members

The junkys that we make today are identical to when we started. That board has no room for a dc power jack so you have to use a power plate. That pedal draws an extremely small amount of current when bypassed, so the battery life is quite long.

• Members

Let me correct myself on one detail. Some time after the LFLJ was introduced we added a single jumper on the bypass switch to allow recording during bypass mode, which is pretty handy when prepping loops live. If your unit is older and won't record in bypass mode, you can simulate that mode by doing the following: Hit both switches while in bypass mode (to initiate recording at the same time as turn on the pedal) and hit both switches again as you finish recording your loop (if you don't want to hear the loop right away) or hit only the record switch at the end of the loop (if you want to stop recording but hear the loop right away.)

If you find an older one and you wish to have me modify your LFLJ to add the jumper, I'll be happy to do that. Or, at your request, I can provide a picture to show you where to add the jumper on the bypass switch.

• Members

well you wanted a seek trem, thats the only reason i brought it up.

and thats all i need to complete my board.

it's cool man. I actually saw a video of that the other day, I'm looking for a used seek trem, maybe to trade for too. But yeah, if I could justify that amount it looks sweet. The only effect I've spent a lot on was my old ehx 16 second delay and foot controller...which I just sold for more haha. :thu:

• Members

well..

the goatkeeper has that whole CV LFO {censored} that i can sync with my murf.

so yeah...

better...

It was more of a thing of "how the {censored} would I use this?" I guess for your chiptunes stuff you could use it.. but I don't know. For me, I try to make my sound as natural as possible and make it feel good. Actually feel good. It just seemed so unnatural and effect-y. I mean, that's why I don't use modulation and love analog delays and all that.

• Members

well this one is 350...I think that's a good deal.

yeah thats an ebay store so they will always be that price, and the controller is $99 extra...not included.

i was planing on buying from that guy too.

i should have it in a few weeks.

• Members

yeah thats an ebay store so they will always be that price, and the controller is $99 extra...not included.

i was planing on buying from that guy too.

i should have it in a few weeks.

no, this is a different guy. I bought his smmh.

Here:

...nevermind someone bought it. It was 350 with both.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170224780045&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

Archived