xo bass micro synth is now available

• Members

I didn't take pics... I really have no interest in it right now. I didn't even take it out of the box. The box was the same size as the smmh so I assume it's about the same size.

502-495-2199 is their number. They have the steel leather too although no one knew what the hell it was really supposed to do :)

• Members

No, the micro synth and the steel leather were the only new ones they had. The guy I talked to didn't know anything about the bass muff or metaphor.

This place usually gets the ehx stuff a week or two before you see it on ebay so I'd say the synth, at least, will be widely available soon.

• Members

Im a little wary of the XO stuff. Every XO pedal I have played has been crap compared to the full size version. I dont want to get an XO q tron + because all the other stuff has been such garbage.

What ones have you played? I heard the dmm wasn't great, but what others have you been unsatisfied with sound??

• Members

I had the trem, clone theory, LBM, polyphase, and SEM and they were all garbage compared to the original versions. Some were dramatically different but it just seems like the move to 100% smd in those pedals raped the sound quality or something.

• Members

Im a little wary of the XO stuff. Every XO pedal I have played has been crap compared to the full size version. I dont want to get an XO q tron + because all the other stuff has been such garbage.

Yeah I'd like to open the microsynth and compare it's guts to the original. I don't know how much empty space is in an original but that's still a pretty good chunk of area to get rid of.

If no one has bought one by the time I go back in the store I'll try it out and give some impressions.

Archived