recommend a Wahwah?

mailman39

• Members

Depends on how much you want to spend really. A Crybaby w/ Fasel or a Vox 847 will get you by just fine probably and cost you about a hundred bucks ... or you could get a Teese picture wah or a Fulltone Clyde for $200 or so and get some really mean sounds. The Zvex Wah Probe is also very intriguing, but so is its $300 price point. The idea is cool, but I don't use wah enough to justify dropping that kind of money on one.

Gotta say though -- I'm pretty intrigued by the Gig-FX Mega Wah. I just picked up the Chopper, which seems to be a cool stereo trem type deal ... it'll be here later this week, but Mega Wah looks (and sounds) pretty damn cool.

Generally speaking, you get what you pay for ... so it all comes down to your bottom line.

• Members

I may just fix it. The old wah is an old vox thats in pretty bad shape. I have a Dunlop Cry Baby too and i may just keep that. But I have several pedals I don't use anymore that I may sell to finance one othe FX Wah Pedals. Wow I love that CHopper and Pro-Chop pedals. Make sure you post a review of of the Chopper after you play with it. Thanks!

Archived