Weekly spam thread 6-22-08

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

zoom mrs1044 digital recorder for sale. $250 shipped!

got it in a trade, thinking i would be able to record a {censored} ton of stuff, but i still haven't figured out how to use it, and i've had it for a month. i guess i just kinda suck. jeah!

• Members
n46800953303205544105kf2.jpg
n46800953303205544105kf2.c9c25bbcf3.jpg

2005 LP Standard in Heritage Cherry Sunburst. It has a 50's style neck, Duncan straplocks and 500k volume pots. Been used in house/recording while my other LP is used for gigs and playin out. Great condition and great playing/sounding guitar. Asking $1525 shipped

n46800953303205391169ue5.jpg
n46800953303205391169ue5.2e8745b9de.jpg

American 1962 Re-Issue Stratocaster. Awesome guitar with increadible neck. Vintage pups/tremelo gives a great authentic 60's strat tone. I really hate to let this go, but I dont really play it that much and need $ to fund my rack. Asking $900 shipped

n46800953303205565058ho3.jpg
n46800953303205565058ho3.ef6bd81ea1.jpg

• Members

Jacques Meistersinger chorus

good condition w/ box and papers: $90

2610598523_3a6d95fbf6.jpg

Mid 90s RAT 2 w/ lm308

Mint condition: $100

2610598355_261c4038d7.jpg

NIB Behringer vd-1: $25

2450096674_25bdd91070.jpg

NIB SD P-rails neck: $75

NIB Dimarzio PAF Classic hb set: $100

• Members

DSC05200.jpg

BOSS RV-5 - $100 + shipping.

Catalinbread Silver Kiss Mk I - SOLD

DSC05201.jpg
DSC05202.jpg

Older EMG 81 with short leads (works fine for bridge position, but maybe not neck), pots, and Afterburner setup - $55 + shipping.

DSC05180.jpg

Dimarzio Chopper T - $45 + shipping.

Added a bunch of stuff and pictures, so bump.

ALSO LOOKING FOR AN XOTIC BB PREAMP. SELL ME ONE.

• Members

Have:

Alesis Micron with power supply - $300

NYC Six Shot pedalboard with wah riser and latching case - $80

Gator Pedalboard with all black tote bag - $50

Maxon PT999 Phase Tone (Guitar Pick Winner!) - $75

Tonefactor Fuzz Saw (based on the Electro Harmonix Big Muff) - $80

Digitech Bass Synth Wah - $60

SIB Mr. Echo - $120

MXR Blowtorch Bass Fuzz - $120

Fender Tuner - $20

Godlyke Powerall- $20

bg4md0.jpg

2w3uqhe.jpg

25spezn.jpg

Want:

Electro-Harmonix Stereo Memory Man Delay with Hazarai Pedal

Electro-Harmonix Holy Stain

Electro-Harmonix Flanger Hoax

Electro-Harmonix Micro Pog

Line6 DL4

Some sort of true bypass wah pedal (I'm not too picky)

HBE Hematoma

Catlinbread Teaser Stallion

Subdecay Quasar

Effector 13 Shoegaer

Effector 13 Aenima

Effector 13 Bass Fuzz

• Members

WTS:

Keeley Fuzzhead Bah, turns out I can't sell it after all
Voodoo Labs Microvibe $100 - like new
Boss BF-2 $50 (MIT from 90s) - quite a few dings. No box.
Boss CE-5 $50 (MIT 90s) - only a couple dings. No box.
Boss CS-3 $50 (MIT 90s) - only a couple dings
MXR Dist + $40 - NEW
Dunlop GCB-95 $50 - lots of wear, still works fine.

All prices include shipping to lower 48. Paypal only.

• Members

Would like to trade for Ernie Ball VP Junior (the passive one) and/or a Moog Expression pedal (or any exp. pedal that will work with a Moog MF-102. Or ANY OTHER INTERESTING TRADES!!! JUST TRY ME!! :thu:

But will sell...(though would rather trade)....

DSCN0295.jpg
DSCN0298.jpg
And the Fulltone 70' Fuzz. This is a silicone fuzz face type pedal that i really loved but was kicked off my board for something more to the style of music i am playing now (or at least the band im playing with). Great pedal!
DSCN0556.jpg
DSCN0558.jpg

• Members

Up for sale are:

1. Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster - SFX-01. Very versatile booster that can add a range of 6b-25b of clean or midrange boost to signal. One clean mode, and two resonance modes can made single coils sound more like a vintage or hot-rodded humbucker. I used it to beef up my strat for heavier songs. True bypass. Mint condition. Usually go for $35-$50 on ebay. I'll sell for $30 paypaled and shipped to CONUS.SOLD

2. Visual Sound 1 Spot Combo pack. Mint condition. Consists of a 1 SPOT 9V DC Power Adapter, 5 Multi-Plug Cable, 1 Battery Clip Converter, and 3 3.5mm Converters. Perfect condition. Selling because I just bought a VL PP2+. $13 paypaled and shipped to CONUS. SOLD

3. 1 4-foot patch cable made by Lava Cables. Gepco GLC20 cable with Straight Neutrik gold connectors. Perfect condition. Used it to connect my Tonelab to my amp, but no longer need it. $8 shipped paypaled and shipped to CONUS. SALE PENDING

Will trade any or all of the above, + cash, toward the following:

1. Flanger pedal

2. Tremolo pedal

3. Pedal tuner that is accurate and does not suck tone (preferably true bypass).

Propose a deal!! PM me for pictures.

• Members

Up for sale are:

1. Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster - SFX-01. Very versatile booster that can add a range of 6b-25b of clean or midrange boost to signal. One clean mode, and two resonance modes can made single coils sound more like a vintage or hot-rodded humbucker. I used it to beef up my strat for heavier songs. True bypass. Mint condition. Usually go for $35-$50 on ebay. I'll sell for $30 paypaled and shipped to CONUS.

i'll take it, pm sent.

• Members

**UPDATE*** There are 9 tickets available. Some of you may already know that Keith has been battling cancer for a while now. He has always been a fantastic member of the community here and a well-respected member of the boutique pedal community. His circuits flat-out rock. Well, he needs our help. In order to offset some of the costly medical expenses he is incurring, we are raffling off a Copilot FX Mantis 2 pedal graciously donated by Adam at Copilot FX.

Raffle tickets will be $10 dollars a piece with a cap of 20 total tickets sold. You can paypal me your raffle ticket purchase to colorsoundkid@gmail.com We've already raised approximately $1,000 bucks for Keith, let's keep the money coming in.

Here is the lowdown on the Mantis pedal:

The MANTIS 2 is an octave down fuzz, offering some glitch type of tones, intermodulating octave sounds, almost synthbass, also a synthy octave up swell can be achieved with the right settings. There are lots of knobs to control the output signal. Vol offers a wide range of output so you wont have to fear to cut through in a band setting (is loud so be careful with this knob), the tune control the intensity of the incoming signal giving you from krackling to self oscillating fuzz tones. Intermod controls the intermodulation/arpegation of the octave signal with the fuzz signal, Down knob controls the voice of the octave down and Balance blends the octave signal with the fuzz signal. There

• Members

Monster Summer Clear Out! Pictures Later This Day!
Feel Free to make an offer for several Pedals!
I am Looking for: Fulltone Deja Vibe, Boss RC-50, ZVEX Seek Trem (Yellow Box with Red Handwriting), Toneczar Halophase, Toneczar Echoczar, Goatkeeper and other interesting stuff!
Feel free to drop me some Lines

• Members

hello. id be happy to sell these to you. all are in perfect condition unless otherwise noted.

EHX Micro POG $175

BOSS PH3 phaser $50

Distortion III $50
MXR Distortion+ $30

Fender (from Target) Distortion pedal $25

Marshall Jackhammer $35 (some wear, functions perfectly)

EHX Metal Muff (big version w/ top boost) $65

id consider some trades. id love a Catalinbread SCOD and basically any delay.
Thank you.:)

Archived