Canadian Spam Thread... any interest?

Stubacca

• Members

My fellow Canucks... is there any interest out there for a Canadian spam thread? I see that there is a UK thread and thought it may be a good idea to approach Phill with a Canadian Spam Thread request. I have sold a few pedals lately and two of them are really taking a long time due to customs (I assume). For the most part I don't have any problems but I feel badly for my two fellow forumites who are still waiting... I would of course still use the regular spam thread but it seems like a good idea to get a Canuck thread going. Anyone?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would probably be kinda small, but I think it would be a good idea. Shipping does take a bit long, and added shipping price kinda sucks. It should be done to save us some time of having to look through users from Canada.

Propose!

• Members

Is it really as hard to have stuff posted to and from America as it is Europe/America?

Its not really hard but in my case I have two guys waiting on pedals and I feel badly about it. I will probably still ship to the US but the ship time does concern me... I know I hate it when I have to wait! Plus it would just be cool to have a Canadian thread!

• Members

I'm not canadian, but I really don't see a reason not to have a canadian spam thread...

and so what if sticky section is cluttered...everything up there is a necessity, those canucks would eat that {censored} up.

there's a good number of them on here

Archived