Fuzz

• Members

its just a clone of the big muff.

Get a muff then mode it for like flat,bumped, or scooped mids. Should sound close enough in retrospect.

I have like the old Big Muff around here somewhere, the one that was made out of Russian tank. I really don't like the sound of it much. Are they completely different from the newer ones?

• Members
Yeah, it's just that simple.
:rolleyes:

notice he said close. Fuzz is Fuzz...

I just dont see all the hype about it, sure its a good pedal but worth 400+...hell no. You can cope sounds with fuzz that are probably 1/3 the price.

• Members
okay. thanks, man. I'm feelin' the avatar though. scrubs is the {censored}, son.

My avatar will always have something to do with the janitor.

He is the bomb.:thu:

but im quite positive i thought i saw him talk about the one hes made.

• Members

He is the bomb.
:thu:

haha. i liked the one where the new intern came and put the paper clip in the door. haha.

Thanks, man. I'll shoot him a pm.

• Members

He is the bomb.
:thu:

dude, i just realized that's the janitor in your avatar! haha, i could never tell because the pic is so small. i love the janitor. and his small army of squirells.

• Members

I've had a lot of muffs and some sound really good but none sound like the Mayo (or other Skreddys). They just have their own thing going on. Now, that's not to say that his take on the muff is the best, in fact many people prefer other muffs but for my needs the Mayo is the best.

• Members

Have you tried one?

nope but ive heard plenty of them. Plus im more then happy when it comes to fuzz due to have a Monsterpiece Two Headed Ad2000/MKII.

Im not throwing 400+ on a pedal. I dont care if it sounds like heaven or if God made it himself...to me its not worth it.

• Members

nope but ive heard plenty of them. Plus im more then happy when it comes to fuzz due to have a Monsterpiece Two Headed Ad2000/MKII.

Im not throwing 400+ on a pedal. I dont care if it sounds like heaven or if God made it himself...to me its not worth it.

But you will never know until you try one.

Archived