UFC TONIGHT

sdresdre

• Members
Ross Pointon. I love UFC but it was definitely better when they didn't have to wear gloves and could headbutt!
;)

and bunch in the balls. pull hair. kick in the head when the guys down. {censored}, those earlly UFC's were brutal. i highly suggest the 'best of UFC volume 1' to anyone thats a fan. brutal stuff. 150 pound guy fighting a 300 pound dood. crazy {censored}.

• Members

I don't think I've seen that but I've seen one similar with a Russian guy called Igor Vovchachin (or something like that) and he is just about the most awesome fighter I've ever seen. In this competition all the fights were on the same day so he must have fought 5 fights to get into the final so you can image how {censored}ed everyone would be by then. He's only about 5' 7" or something like that and In the final he was up against a big American - can't remember what his name was but I'm sure everyone was calling him "The Bear" and he was about 6' 7". A foot smaller and he absolutely battered him. Quality stuff!

• Members

ross is bisbing's buddy on the ultimate fighter right? he got his ass kicked on the show? he looks to be in better shape now...

i wouldnt fight him tho
:p
seemed like a cool guy on the show.

Yeah that's him. He's still good mates with Bisping - in fact I've got Bisping's mobile number on my phone because via Ross my company were trying to get some work from him.

He was funny on the show though. Deep Stokey accent and needed subtitles sometimes. I pissed myself when I saw that.

• Members

next time you see bisbing tell him that he 110% lost to matt! i wonder if he actually thinks he won that fight? i dont see how he could
:p

im not a bisbing hater either. i think hes a great MMA fighter.

I'll do that by phone rather than in front of him! ;) Bisping is a great fighter, probably the best we've got in the UK at the moment. But we'll have to see if he can improve enough to keep winning.

I really enjoyed the fight he had with Ross though. I mean Ross only fought him because another guy pulled out and he's a lighter weight, but I actually though Ross had the better of him right up to the arm bar. Then it was all over :cry:

• Members

I've got some funny stories about UFC fighters but I really have to be careful. Lets just say when Ross fought in the last UFC he was in he stayed at Chuck Liddell's house and they partied big time! Dude.gif

• Members

So did Forest win? I can't see him beating Rampage. Kinda like when Nate Quarry went up against Franklin. Didn't make sense, respectfully (I mean those dudes are badass - just not ready to fight that caliber of fighter IMHo)

Archived