The Official "Pbone and Echodeluxe Apartment" Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

jesse has been my best friend since my sophomore year of hgh school, like 7 years ago. we were in my first band together (we were called avenue and we SUCKED)

First bands probably always suck.

I havent had that, but I suppose taht would be very weird knowing your best bro suddenly was married and probably won't be able to do as much hanging out and chilling with you

• Members

First bands probably always suck.

I havent had that, but I suppose taht would be very weird knowing your best bro suddenly was married and probably won't be able to do as much hanging out and chilling with you

They live several hundred miles apart, that shouldn't be an issue.

• Members
^ your not next are you?
:lol:

i am so far from that its not even funny. i'm single and the only person i would want to marry (my ex girlfriend sarah, who i had already proposed to half seriously) isnt down for that either, and we kinda have to work out {censored} between us before we can even DATE again. plus her parents hate me. hah.

• Members

yeah, its just surreal cuz he proposed to her in feburary and they got married the 12th of this month. a very short engagement. not to mention they just got out of college. however, they make a great couple and im sure they will have a great life together.

• Members

I was married once (on facebook) for like 47 hours.
rly.
she wuz fawking hawt.
"we" ended it. :(
I got depressed.
Wrote a song. :)
Smoked some weed.
Wrote a song.
Joined HCfx. :facepalm:
Died *went to heaven*.
:D

Jesse's a good lookin' cat, so I don't see why you're surprised.

cha.

• Members

oh, sry.
back on topic.
yeah.
Jesse used to be like that, too, when I knew him back in the day when we wuz livin in south central. braap.
styll, he's a pretty sik boy!
brrrap brraaap.

they call us the gangstaz of da west, but wat they dunno is how we roll on da east cost wit dem bitchez!

ohhhhh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived