The OFFICIAL Crxshdxmmy NPD Thread

sdresdre

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
^^

No. One. Gives. A. {censored}. About. What. You. Say.

I can only agree with this. I mean, last time I checked, this is a {censored}ing EFFECTS forum -- and I buy/sell/trade a lot of effects and talk about them here..... so if you whiners are pissed 'cause I buy more cool {censored} than you AND USE A PUBLIC FORUM SPECIFICALLY INTENDED TO DISCUSS SAID COOL {censored} .... then get the {censored} out. Find some new place to bitch and moan.... 'cause I'm not going anywhere.

:facepalm:

• Members

sdresdre -- why are you even here?

I just checked your thread history. On the top page you've got 15 threads .... and 6 (that's less than half) of them are actually related to something about music. And all but 2 are in the Effects forum. That said, what (if anything) do you feel you're contributing here?

• Members
Crxshdxmmy's SELL SELL SELLING

:lol: you = used-car sales :idea: hot dogs. bring the kids for FREE hot dogs.

UP FOR GRABS: JHSmods BluDRIVE*
Custom Modded BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver

You know that weak, tinny sound coming from your stock BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver? yes, yes i do! can you help? :love:

Yeah... me too. COOOOOL! So I sent mine in to JHSmods for their BluDRIVE mod... but I went a little further than most others. you did? WOW!

The standard BluDRIVE beefs up the BD-2, getting rid of that tinny weakness and giving it power, presence, and making it a really boutique pedal. lies are fun

But like I said, I went further into the blue... WOW

This pedal has the BluDRIVE mod, but it also has a Bass Boost Switch which ups the Bass and makes it beefier. (Good for small amps!) what about my big amp sir?

It also has a FUZZTAIN switch, which turns this innocent little BD-2 into freaked-out FUZZ box. i love it when you call it innocent. gets me going!

But I didn't stop there... come on! YOU DIDN'T? :eek: WOWIEZ

I had them extend the gain range on this bad boy... taking it from a light overdrive to a full-out distortion and back. praise baby jesus!!!

Better than the Keeley Mod.
Better than the Monte Allums Mods.
Better than the low-grade eBay mod kits.
This is the most complete, most versatile, best sounding BD-2 you'll ever own.
Period. i just came in my pants mr salesman. give me 10 please!

Comes with a free patch cable!!! stop it. justs stop it. really! WOWZIES :eek:

9/10 Condition
15/10 Functionality 15/10 holiiii cow!

CHECK OUT WWW.JHSPEDALS.COM/SOUNDCLIPS TO HEAR MORE OF THIS WONDERFUL PEDAL!!!

*Remember... this BluDRIVE has been modified more than the average BluDRIVE how could i forget!!!!

• Members

:lol: you = used-car sales :idea: hot dogs. bring the kids for FREE hot dogs.

You know that weak, tinny sound coming from your stock BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver? yes, yes i do! can you help? :love:

Yeah... me too. COOOOOL! So I sent mine in to JHSmods for their BluDRIVE mod... but I went a little further than most others. you did? WOW!

The standard BluDRIVE beefs up the BD-2, getting rid of that tinny weakness and giving it power, presence, and making it a really boutique pedal. lies are fun

But like I said, I went further into the blue... WOW

This pedal has the BluDRIVE mod, but it also has a Bass Boost Switch which ups the Bass and makes it beefier. (Good for small amps!) what about my big amp sir?

It also has a FUZZTAIN switch, which turns this innocent little BD-2 into freaked-out FUZZ box. i love it when you call it innocent. gets me going!

But I didn't stop there... come on! YOU DIDN'T? :eek: WOWIEZ

I had them extend the gain range on this bad boy... taking it from a light overdrive to a full-out distortion and back. praise baby jesus!!!

Period. i just came in my pants mr salesman. give me 10 please!

Comes with a free patch cable!!! stop it. justs stop it. really! WOWZIES :eek:

9/10 Condition
15/10 Functionality 15/10 holiiii cow!

CHECK OUT WWW.JHSPEDALS.COM/SOUNDCLIPS TO HEAR MORE OF THIS WONDERFUL PEDAL!!!

*Remember... this BluDRIVE has been modified more than the average BluDRIVE how could i forget!!!!

• Members

Yeah everything has its extremes. At least Crxsh sells the stuff he doesn't want. Some people would just keep them boxed up somewhere.

That'll be me, I think I've only sold 2 pedals in my life. I think I've got some sort of disorder. :cry:

• Members

:lol:
you = used-car sales
:idea:
hot dogs. bring the kids for FREE hot dogs.

You know that weak, tinny sound coming from your stock BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver?
yes, yes i do! can you help?
:love:

Yeah... me too.
COOOOOL!
So I sent mine in to JHSmods for their BluDRIVE mod... but I went a little further than most others.
you did? WOW!

The standard BluDRIVE beefs up the BD-2, getting rid of that tinny weakness and giving it power, presence, and making it a really boutique pedal.
lies are fun

But like I said, I went further into the blue...
WOW

This pedal has the BluDRIVE mod, but it also has a Bass Boost Switch which ups the Bass and makes it beefier. (Good for small amps!)
what about my big amp sir?

It also has a FUZZTAIN switch, which turns this innocent little BD-2 into freaked-out FUZZ box.
i love it when you call it innocent. gets me going!

But I didn't stop there...
come on! YOU DIDN'T?
:eek:
WOWIEZ

I had them extend the gain range on this bad boy... taking it from a light overdrive to a full-out distortion and back.
praise baby jesus!!!

Period.
i just came in my pants mr salesman. give me 10 please!

Comes with a free patch cable!!!
stop it. justs stop it. really! WOWZIES
:eek:

9/10 Condition

15/10 Functionality
15/10 holiiii cow!

CHECK OUT
WWW.JHSPEDALS.COM/SOUNDCLIPS
TO HEAR MORE OF THIS WONDERFUL PEDAL!!!

*Remember... this BluDRIVE has been modified more than the average BluDRIVE
how could i forget!!!!

:eek::lol:

• Members

oh you should totally do it. I am now convinced it was the right thing to do. Totally versatile and hands free.

Did you do it yourself? I've already got the mini switches .... I just have to open it up and figure out how the hell to rig it up.

Archived