line 6 m13

hithere

• Members

it looks pretty awesome to me. i just hope its more reliable than the previous stompbox modelers. its not shipping until fall so unless someone demoed it at NAMM no ones going to have experience with it. it would be really awsome if the looper would sync to midi. (crosses fingers)

• Members

alright thanks to me it looks like something I could really use. through my twin and still using my keeley rat. That is the only thing I am worried about, the construction. My dl-4 which many people have problems with, hasn't crapped out on me now for a year.

But true bypass, and all that stuff! it seems like it'd be worth it even if you only liked half the stuff. If it is accurate to the other boxes I think some good sounds will be in there! plus all the tonecore pedals aren't true bypass.

• Members

depends on the person. its not for me, but im sure some players would be happy with it.

True. I'm thinking of getting it for my Bassman. I really hate the clutter of a huge board and this seems like a decent all in one package I have been waiting for. I'm definitely going to spend at least 2 hours with it at a store before I blow my money on it.

Archived