OT: Breakfast (Cheese content)

SammyHawk

• Members

Haven't had Sultana Bran for years, but that description is how I imagine it would taste. I used to put about three spoonfuls of sugar in though, maybe that would neutralise the "dump taste" in yours.

Considering you need that much sugar tho, you'd be better off not eating it at all.

• Members
:love:

lol, seriously, go to Tesco and buy some of thier own brand 'Caramelised Onion and Poppy Seed Bagels' ....you will be in heaven..they are so much better than those fake american branded dry hard things.

• Members

Haven't had Sultana Bran for years, but that description is how I imagine it would taste. I used to put about three spoonfuls of sugar in though, maybe that would neutralise the "dump taste" in yours.

hmm, may try that.

I used to eat 7 wheat bix with like 9 sugars, i was a kid, and i was extreme. My body defanately suffered from that though..

• Members

lol, seriously, go to Tesco and buy some of thier own brand 'Caramelised Onion and Poppy Seed Bagels' ....you will be in heaven..they are so much better than those fake american branded dry hard things.

The Tesco ones are good but Montreal bagels are the absolute {censored}. When I visted Montreal, I lived on red wine, cinammon rolls and bagels.

• Members
I highlighted your silly

:)

That's "healthy" in the rock n' roll sense of the word "healthy". If I were pure rawk, my breakfast would have been 2 groupies, ice cream and a packet of cigarettes. I'd have had no bowl or spoon for the ice cream, which is where the groupies come in handy.

Hammer of the {censored}ing Gods. Grrrrr!

• Members
That's "healthy" in the rock n' roll sense of the word "healthy". If I were pure rawk, my breakfast would have been 2 groupies, ice cream and a packet of cigarettes. I'd have had no bowl or spoon for the ice cream, which is where the groupies come in handy.

Hammer of the {censored}ing Gods. Grrrrr!

you forgot the bottle of Jack Daniels. :)

Archived