New Cab Day: Family photos

aussy

• Members

102_3473.jpg

102_3471.jpg

Woke up and saw the truck outside. Great service from Avatar; only $25 shipping and it got here in a week. It was packed in a large box filled with a ton of cardboard sheets. There was a garbage bag wrapped around the cab itself to protect it from moisture. Unfortunately I do not yet have a speaker cable :facepalm: so I have yet been able to test it. Also, this thing is much heavier than I thought it'd be. I'm so glad I didn't get a 2x12. The end.

• Members

Its an amazing guitar. The single coil is a little noisy though, but extremely fat. The humbucker is just straight up crunch. I especially like the bridge itself; the guitar sounds great even unplugged. Very loud and acoustic. However, the neck on it is probably its best feature, as it usually is with most MIJ guitars. This is definitely my favorite of the roadstars.

• Members

I think I'll hold out until I send the bassman in for maintenance. I blew out my blues junior's speaker a week or two ago by testing the bassman through it. I simply cannot trust that amp in the state its in. However, if I get impatient, I might run the BJr through the cabinet since its not speakerless :idea:

• Members
102_3473.jpg
102_3471.jpg
Woke up and saw the truck outside. Great service from Avatar; only $25 shipping and it got here in a week. It was packed in a large box filled with a ton of cardboard sheets. There was a garbage bag wrapped around the cab itself to protect it from moisture. Unfortunately I do not yet have a speaker cable
:facepalm:
so I have yet been able to test it. Also, this thing is much heavier than I thought it'd be. I'm so glad I didn't get a 2x12. The end.

You'd love the 2x12 anyway. Mine's in Burgundy, and is a Orange with a sex machine disguise.

Archived