Little ambient chordal clip I made today.

Loobs

• Members

sounds good

not so keen on the high notes at the end - reminds me too much of Shine On You Crazy Diamond

That's kind of what I wanted to say... maybe cop show theme is a bit harsh loobs,

i'd experiment with some other textures on top of what you already have just to make it a bit more interesting.

• Members

I jammed out some stuff over your chordal thing, Loobs. Hope you don't mind -

http://rapidshare.com/files/136291440/Ambient.mp3

Some duff notes in there because I couldn't be bothered to work out what chords you're playing the whole way through plus you seem to be playing very freely so I just played it all by ear I guess. What do you reckon? Good, bad or indifferent?

• Members
I jammed out some stuff over your chordal thing, Loobs. Hope you don't mind -

http://rapidshare.com/files/136291440/Ambient.mp3

Some duff notes in there because I couldn't be bothered to work out what chords you're playing the whole way through plus you seem to be playing very freely so I just played it all by ear I guess. What do you reckon? Good, bad or indifferent?

Sounded good to me. :thu:

• Members

Kinda Sigur Ros/This Will Destroy You Sounding.

Used my ASAT into Screwdriver into Subdecay Echo Box into Line6 Echo Park into Garage Band.

Came out pretty pretty pretty pretty good.

While the fidelity is quite nice the last thing the world needs is a complete rip off of anything, especially a boring, uneventful band like Sigur Ros. Come on LOOBS you can do better then this.

• Members

Liked your noodling ILoveYouMan. :thu:

Reminds me just a little bit of a demo that Adrian ???? recorded for the Effector 13 TBD - does anyone know the one I'm talking about? It was beautiful!

edit - the artist I was thinking of is "Adrian Bond" and the TBD demo he recorded is just freakin' fantastic.

• Members
Liked your noodling ILoveYouMan.
:thu:

Reminds me just a little bit of a demo that Adrian ???? recorded for the Effector 13 TBD - does anyone know the one I'm talking about? It was beautiful!

edit - the artist I was thinking of is "Adrian Bond" and the TBD demo he recorded is just freakin' fantastic.

Thank you man! I haven't heard that Adrian Bond demo, do you have a link to it?

• Members

I tried to find one - it was on the old Effector 13 site. Couldn't find it last time I looked. I actually downloaded the .mp3 and still have it, but I'm not keen on uploading something that isn't mine to my personal server. I'll dig around a little more.

edit - No luck yet, but I did start

Cool, I downloaded it from the Devi Ever forum. Thanks.

Archived