Who DOESN'T own a Delay?

• Members

I used to have a Boss PS-3 Pitch Shifter/Digital Delay. It was a great pedal and was cool to {censored} around with. But delay doesn't really have a spot in the punk scene.

I used to use it when I was doing solo bass work by myself, but had recently sold all of my pedals apart from my Phase 90.

Now that I'm getting back into my music, I will be getting another delay pedal. Thinking of a DD-7 or something else.. I kinda wanna get away from Boss pedals.

Hell, I might just get a Korg AX3000G. I donno, but we'll see.

• Members
Yeah, I know. However, the punk that *I* personally play, doesn't. Although I could probably fit it in some where. I just haven't had a delay pedal in a while to put it to use for
me

Fair enough, i wasn't meaning to get at you, just using the WWTCD criteria on what you said :)

• Members

I have one, but I don't use it enough. It'll probably be my next pedal sold, my old bass player who's also a guitarist has been creaming over it for a while and wants to buy it, too. Not shipping pedals across the country FTW!

• Members
I think they are fun to mess around with and I've owned several but right now I do not. When I don't have one I think I need one and then when I do it just sits there unless I'm making silly noises.

this

plus not being able to get an accurate duplication of tone has always bothered me a bit. It's either too hot, too clean, too bright, too muddy, added fuzz/hiss etc etc. It clouds up my dry signal, takes the attack out of it and adds some watered down extra tone that just bugs the shiite out of me. Maybe i'm expecting too much or not spending enough money on one but it's never really been that important to me. I got burned out on them 20 years ago. It all sounds like A Flock Of Seagulls, old U2 or Men At Work to me. I never got really cool sounds out of mine.:cry:

• Members

Who Who can't can't resist resist a a bit bit of of slapback slapback now now and and then then??

Holy {censored}, I read this and didn't realize what was wrong with this sentence for a lot longer than it should have taken me to realize it.

Archived