Gear and lost socks

ElectricPuppy

• Members

I wonder if anyone has ever misplaced (and I don't mean have stolen) anything really big, like a grand piano or Hammond B3. Dang, I know I left that Steinway around here somewhere!
;)

I could have sworn I had a GX-1 somewhere, but the location escapes me right now. :D Come to think of it, I can't find my fork-lift either.

• Members

I still can't find it. And now I see on Matrixsynth that there's an EX-800 on auction now for $100. Grrrr! Ebay sent synth gnomes to steal my synth and fence it on Ebay!

(OK, not really, but what a co-inkadink)

Can't find my Rx-11, either. I'm either really blind, stupid, or both.
:D

Consider the following culprits:

The Wife

Aliens (Scully, where are you?)

OJ Simpson (the synth used to belong to him, and his agent took it)

• Members

Aha! Found it! It was sitting "upright" in the back of a deep drawer in the closet, hiding behind some other crap. I cleaned it up and it almost could pass for new, except for the missing case screws on the back, and I lost the rack ears long ago.

Still has the price tag on the bottom, though: $595

• Members
Actually, I was looking into the cistern in our cellar and in the far corner, near the worm-hole, was a stack of keyboards and unsorted argyle socks. You lose a CS-80 lately? I need to clear it out before the next rain.

:lol: Hey, if you find a Jupiter 8 in that pile and no one claims it, I'll take it. ;)

Archived