Memory Lane 1 VS Memory Lane 2

BTBAM

• Members

So...I don't think I care about switching between 2 different delays, I have the timefactor and super delay for that. I just want a nice...analog tap tempo delay.

What are the differences...(besides nearly 300 bucks) with version 1 and 2 that would make me want 2 instead?

• Members

Personally, I like v1 better. I don't like the 3rd footswitch that's not level with the others. But thats being picky. I just think they tried to cram too much into the newer one, I'd much rather get a Superdelay over the v2 Memory Lane.

• Members

thinking $250 + ship

dont need it because my other delays on board (pds8000, sad-1, timefactor, smm/h) do that and more. I'm also gonna be building the BYOC analog delay and adding an EQ (a la ML) and modulation so yeah.

next week I'll test it, make sure its working, no reason to think it doesnt, hunt down the manual and box and mrweens will have first dibs. then btbam if he doesnt want it. then spam thread.

oh yeah its mint. not an effing scratch on it. never gigged with it. $250 is a DEAL

• Members

thinking $250 + ship

dont need it because my other delays on board (pds8000, sad-1, timefactor, smm/h) do that and more. I'm also gonna be building the BYOC analog delay and adding an EQ (a la ML) and modulation so yeah.

next week I'll test it, make sure its working, no reason to think it doesnt, hunt down the manual and box and mrweens will have first dibs. then btbam if he doesnt want it. then spam thread.

oh yeah its mint. not an effing scratch on it. never gigged with it. $250 is a DEAL

Pic por fa for! :)

• Members

ml1.jpg

okay I lied. theres that little dark mark you see in the reflection, and some faint scratches where you have to press your face against to actually see them. the knobs aren't 100% pristine either. still a bargain.

• Members

okay I lied. theres that little dark mark you see in the reflection, and some faint scratches where you have to press your face against to actually see them. the knobs aren't 100% pristine either. still a bargain.

hey now, don't rub it in :thu::cop:

• Members

ml1.jpg

I don't care about aesthetics.

I tour. I practice. And i step on my shit.

SHit happens.

As long as it works correctly. Shouldn't be an issue.

These people that are all like. "need _________ but in pristine condition. Come on motherfucker.

• Members

I don't care about aesthetics.

I tour. I practice. And i step on my {censored}.

{censored} happens.

As long as it works correctly. Shouldn't be an issue.

These people that are all like. "need _________ but in pristine condition. Come on mother{censored}er.

BEDROOM ROCKERS

• Members

underneith is a poster for my next gig. doesnt come with it though.

tomorrow I'll play around with it make sure everythings working. I'm sure it is but I'll feel better if I test. then sometime late next week I'll pm to ask if you still want it. the box and manual wont be in great condition either. I'll double box it anyway.

Im going to bed now.

Archived