My cute little Heavy Metal board....re-done....

NappyDugOut

• Members

How is that Green Screema

It has a tad more volume than a standard TS-9, I use it to add a bit more mids to my sound................(Note) it takes way a bit of Bass. I actually like it a lot, but I have a Keeley TS-9 on my Blues/Rock board(the Keeley is a bit more creamier, which is not good for Heavy Metal)..................I'm very happy with it:thu:

• Members

P1190122.jpg

Seriously...these are my neighbors...........don't know their name.One day (after 5 years of living next to each other) one of them said to me (out of the blue) "I hear you playing guitar and you are very good"...........weird;).....p.s. my son took these pics at their "Photo Shoot" in our Ghetto apartments.

• Members

nappy your wife is {censored}ing hot my man. I went to your myspace to see if there were more pics from the series in your avatar and.. :cry:

i think you live next to moonspell, i saw them open for type o negative when I was dating a chubby girl that believed in fairies and they kept saying stuff that made me crack up.. like "this one is for allll the vammppires in the audience tonight"

vampires? really? do those whacky contacts you're wearing ruin your vision to the point that you don't notice the audience is full of obese people with bad hair?

• Members

P1190122.jpg
Seriously...these are my neighbors...........don't know their name.One day (after 5 years of living next to each other) one of them said to me (out of the blue) "I hear you playing guitar and you are very good"...........weird;).....p.s. my son took these pics at their "Photo Shoot" in our Ghetto apartments.

i wish i were half that cool:rawk::rawk:

• Members

P1190122.jpg

total thread hijack!

Archived