MAJOR CHORUS THREAD!!! (DC-2, Hi-Band Flanger, Lush, Cosmichorus, CS-9 pro content)

BTBAM

• Members

You know I have an old 18v Cool Cat in great shape with power supply I was thinking of selling as I don't use it. Maybe I will give it a try again this weekend.

Like the vids, I think I liked the maxon with 4 knobs the best but thanks for sharing.:thu:

• Members

Give the Redwitch Empress Chorus and the Retrosonic Chorus a try! They are top notch and it really worth to own them both becaus they sound really really different!

Well we were playing with chorus pedals that already had present. The main reason for doing this was to the differences between the dc-2 and the lush. We threw the others in there for good measure because that is what we had on our boards. I may never try the retro sonic, it just depends but I have a red witch on the way.

• Members

Well we were playing with chorus pedals that already had present. The main reason for doing this was to the differences between the dc-2 and the lush. We threw the others in there for good measure because that is what we had on our boards. I may never try the retro sonic, it just depends but I have a red witch on the way.

Good to see you found a good deal on the Red Witch, this thing is beyond cool and you will love the vibrato mode!

• Members

Hey all this is a great thread and I really appreciate all the props on my Lush pedal. I have a video on You-tube as well, no web site yet but I am working on that. I am surprised to see the negative comments on the Hi-Band flanger, that is on my list of "must clones". The biggest difference between the Lush and DC-2 is that the dry signal does not get all the tone sucked out of the high end on my pedal, it makes the effect seem more subtle even though the mix is technically the same, but as mentioned really shines when used with other effects. because there is no suckage of tone. Send me an e-mail to john@fromel.com if you want more info.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

:love" *spoont* :love:

Here's my choruses (flanger included). I need some new shots of my Rockman Stereo Chorus/Delay & the Roland Jazz Chorus 120.

ou5hrc.jpg

Don't mind the messy cabling, it's just that I'm building my new pedal board, so it's not ready yet.

• Members

You know...that is one thing I didn't try.

I'll try to get a video of that asap.

man that'd be killer! :love:

I actually did my own "chorus storm shootout" a week ago (listening to it now) but the videos are too big to post on YouTube :( .

I'll do a new one hopefully within the next few days, if I can get my new speakers in by then (a pair of EV 12" speakers for my Fireball). Plus the MarkIV will be coming home too :) .

• Members

What a beautiful-sounding chorus pedal!
:love:

How does it sound with crunchy distorted riffs?

It sounds incredible with any dirt box in front or in an effects loop of an amp, the headroom is so huge in the pedal that it is really hard to clip it until you are far exceeding line level, and because there is no tone suckage you don't lose any punch or drive. It's bright, clear, and articulate

Archived