New pedal build: The Small Mixer

tape

• Members

Very, very, very nice.

You should start making more of these.

you mean to sell?

I should, and I want to. but I have not yet convinced msyelf that they're "good enough". and I dont mean aesthetically. the paint chips far too easily, and I'm not really confident enough that the electronics will last as long as they would in a "real" product. thus, I dont feel comfortable asking money for them.

people will complain and compare this to the $39 behringer mixer which somehow lasted a bit longer (AND has XLR and effects)

I dont have a seller's mind

• Members

you mean to sell?

I should, and I want to. but I have not yet convinced msyelf that they're "good enough". and I dont mean aesthetically. the paint chips far too easily, and I'm not really confident enough that the electronics will last as long as they would in a "real" product. thus, I dont feel comfortable asking money for them.

people will complain and compare this to the $39 behringer mixer which somehow lasted a bit longer (AND has XLR and effects)

I dont have a seller's mind

Compare a lot of "boutique" effects to bosses and you'll have the same thoughts about those... your's actually looks really nice, find some way to build them quickly and reliably and you'd be in business.

• Members
Compare a lot of "boutique" effects to bosses and you'll have the same thoughts about those... your's actually looks really nice, find some way to build them quickly and reliably and you'd be in business.

Yeah man! Do some extra research and make a few bucks.
I'd do it. :)

Archived