I updated my Main board.........well?

NappyDugOut

• Members

Weird, I was thinking of getting one:)

I keep making impulse purchases, or else I would have one. It doesn't help that my buddy loans me his whenever I gig. I usually end up leaving it on. It just makes your tone sound so good that it sound anemic without the RC Booster. Highly recommended. I think I will get one as a Christmas present to myself.

• Members

I keep making impulse purchases, or else I would have one. It doesn't help that my buddy loans me his whenever I gig. I usually end up leaving it on. It just makes your tone sound so good that it sound anemic without the RC Booster. Highly recommended. I think I will get one as a Christmas present to myself.

Sounds like a plan.......which one?

• Members
I refuse to take my Keeley Katana Clear Boost from my board...............guess I'll have to make another board...oh well:cool:

I think you could fit it on there. If you move all of the pedals a bit closer you definitely have space for one more.

I also use an SKB PS-45. One thing I did was to get some punch board with this enamel on one side, and spray paint the rough side black. I used industrial Velcro to hold the punch board to the pedal board and zip tied my pedals to the punch board. I kept having trouble with the pedals falling off, but now, they stay there pretty good.

P5230029.jpg

• Members

I usually end up leaving it on. It just makes your tone sound so good that it sound anemic without the RC Booster.

This is very accurate, especially playing clean, but it sounds good with a lot of other dirt pedals too. And when I turn it off, sometimes my tone seems dull. I think part of that is just the volume drop, but also a little less full bass too.

"Highly recommended. I think I will get one as a Christmas present to myself"

Yes you should.

• Members
how's that boss rotary deal. ever try it in stereo?

The Leslie sim is great in mono, but very awesome in stereo. The only problem with this pedal is the built-in overdrive(horrible) and the Uni-Vibe sim(could be a lot better.

When I use two amps(Blackheart and Mini Z) it is absolutely great.....I have to use a Keeley Java Boost between the Mini z and the Boss because of the 6" speaker in it(to tame to low-end):thu:

Archived