Chorusing! Some examples from my rig

petejt

• Members
You know the whole Zachman debacle , not @ U , your ,
:rawk:

Oh okay, no worries mate. :thu: Thanks.

Yeah that was bloody annoying- I was hoping that he'd be all over my videos (since he likes chorusing too), yet he let his ego get in the way :facepalm:

• Members

I not a fan of 80's type chorus , yet me choralfange between the chorus / flange / narrow / wide settings I can where I prefer , still not quite an EM though , the C/F can get warm tones but the mistress is in a class of it's own ... Is the C/F a Ce-1 not quite , yet again , a lil tweakin' and I can coax some warmth out of it similar to a Ce-1 / Mistress / Retrosonic ... I still prefer the fanger on narrow very slow rate , kinda like Adam Jones tone's on , Undertow / Aenima ...

I think that's why I prefer the Mistress too- it has a warmer, swirlier sound, rather than the more hi-fi-ish chorus that the TC Electronic gets, which I guess is the more 80's-ey style chorus.

One of my most favourite chorus effects, and possibly what influenced me to like chorus in the first place, is the chorused/flanged bass in 46 & 2 by Tool. That's why I said I should have played that song.

Archived