Anyone order the BYOC analog delay yet?

Belt

• Members

I ordered three of them so I can have the most buckets ever put into a single pedal. But apparently no matter how many buckets are in there the repeats still degrade after like 300 ms. So I figure I will use the extra buckets to store water in.

Robo is playing the part of me BTW. I took advantage of the buy 2 get one free deal and bought three. One to make sure everything work all right and then two to turn into expansive delay machines.

• Members

Robo is playing the part of me BTW. I took advantage of the buy 2 get one free deal and bought three. One to make sure everything work all right and then two to turn into expansive delay machines.

I might do this.

• Members

Point of interest:

Im reading the instructions and there is a warranty graf at the top that says all parts are guaranteed to work and function fully. However, it says that doing anything to the parts that would involve them doing any work like they are meant to voids that warranty. So once you have tested a part to see if it works, the warranty is void. If it does not work, too bad you voided the warranty finding out that it didn't work. Interesting.

• Members

Point of interest:

Im reading the instructions and there is a warranty graf at the top that says all parts are guaranteed to work and function fully. However, it says that doing anything to the parts that would involve them doing any work like they are meant to voids that warranty. So once you have tested a part to see if it works, the warranty is void. If it does not work, too bad you voided the warranty finding out that it didn't work. Interesting.

if thats a direct quote, then thats pretty {censored}ed up.

• Members
Point of interest:

:facepalm:

• Members

Its paraphrased a little. I think theyre just guarding against n00bs buying the kit and {censored}ing it up royally. It does say if you think parts were faulty before hand that you can call them to discuss it but they have the right to decide if you broke it or they did.

• Members

I'm interested to see what you do with these.

Since the beavis credo is 'publish what you know' you can be sure to see stuff about it on the site

No wait, the beavis credo is 'hookers n' weed'.

Regardless, in the past I published a lot of byoc mod stuff in the past and am hoping to have a good mod guide to the new 1sec delay.

:wave:

Archived